California HSE Group is committed to
- Enhancing the HSE performance and safety culture of our clients' organizations.
- Providing a competitive advantage for our clients by delivering practical solutions for effectively managing their Health, Safety, Environment and social opportunities and risks.
- Actively pursuing the positive goal of no harm coming to people.
- Protecting the environment.
- Promoting a culture in which all our clients, employees, contributors and vendors share this commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
In order to realize our commitments, California HSE Group
- Manages Health, Safety and Environmental standards as equally important as any other critical business activity.
- Obliges the General Director to be ultimately responsible for HSE management.
- Institutes a systematic approach to HSE management designed to ensure compliance with the laws of countries where we operate and to achieve continuous improvement in the maintenance of our policies.
- Establishes annual or semi-annual objectives and targets for improvement and implements measures for appraisals and reports on performance.
- Identifies hazards, assesses and mitigates risks (as reasonably practicable) in all our routine and non-routine operations while providing consulting and training services to our clients.
- Requires employees, including those of contractors, subcontractors, vendors and agents, to manage HSE in line with this Policy
- Includes HSE performance in the appraisal of each participating client staff member and rewards them accordingly.
This HSE Policy must be communicated to all employees and available to interested parties in their native language. The HSE Policy also applies to California HSE Group's services to Clients. It should be or must be provided to and discussed with each consultant, trainer or company participating in the implementation of California HSE Group services (including contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and agents).
The California HSE Policy will be audited and reviewed periodically or as needed by the Company's General Management to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to managing California HSE Group's risks.
General Director, CALIFORNIA HSE GROUP
September 01, 2007